We are convinced that transparency and security are the foundations of any good relationship on the internet. At NeSs (SWISSNESS Horlogère-Uldry), as a Swiss company established in Switzerland, our company data is a priority.
All of our business data, including that of our customers, is hosted by Swiss partners on servers in Switzerland. It is very important for us to provide this quality for your personal data. As such, we thank you for the trust you have shown in us by sharing information that is important to you, and we want to be transparent about how we use it.
Here we describe the privacy practices for our devices and applications. You will learn what data we collect, how we use it, the control we give you over your information, and the steps we take to keep it secure.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Certain information is necessary to create an account on our sales site, such as your name, your e-mail address, your password, and your mobile phone number for tracking shipments with our logistics partner. These are the only information you need to provide to create an account with us. You can also choose to provide other types of information, such as a profile picture, a biography, your country, and your community username.
If you contact us or participate in a survey, contest or promotion, we collect the information you submit to us such as your name, contact information and message.
INFORMATION CONCERNING CARD PAYMENTS
If you buy a NeSs product on our website, you provide your payment information, i.e. your name, credit or debit card number, card expiration date, code CVV, and billing address. We do not store this payment information. We keep your delivery address to fulfill your order. Please note that third party payment providers may retain this information in accordance with their own privacy policies and conditions.
INFORMATION ACCORDING TO THE USE OF APPLICATIONS FOR OUR MODELS
We collect your two kinds of information: personal information (associated with a specific natural person, the ability to combine data with other information to identify the specific natural person) and non personal information (other than personal information). Such information will be treated as personal information if we associate the non personal information with the personal information by means of technology and merge with each other during the period when the information is maintained.
How do we collect and use information
Collection and use of personal information
When you use this product for interaction, you may be asked if you agree to provide certain personal information necessary to use our basic product service. This personal information may be combined with other information to be used to improve our products or services.
Below are some of the types of personal information that may be collected and how we use the information.
Collection of personal information
when you open the application, we need you to provide birthday, height, weight, gender information. when you synchronize Bracelet data, your activity, sleep and heart rate data will be transmitted and saved to the server. when you synchronize the weight scale data, your weight data will be transmitted and saved to the server. when you use Apple's health, we collect your motion data. when you use the call reminder function, you will get your phone call state, but will not get your contacts and other related information. Use of personal information
Collection and use of personal information
At the same time, in order to operate and improve technology and services, you may collect your personal information, which will help you to provide a better user experience and improve the quality of service.
The following are some of the personal information we may collect and how we use it.
Collection of personal information
location information - when you use location-based services or features, we may collect your location information. For example: when you use the running function record running trace information and position search, use location based advertising, the use of position information or weather map for function optimization based on your location information may be sent to the server, in order to provide the right to you. device information when you first use and activate the bracelet hardware or scales of hardware, the hardware only identification code, firmware version and location information about (non personal information) will be sent to the server. The collection of the above information may also be applicable to update your system or software, restore factory settings, etc. debug log information - when you choose to upload the debug log to help us analyze the problem, your application debug log file will be sent to the server. Use of non personal information we use your location information provided in the running function to draw your location track information, and stop the location information when you end up using it. We save the location information to the server so that you can view your location information on multiple devices. How users selectively provide information
Each person has a particular focus on privacy, and based on this, we will clearly point out how we collect information so that you can choose the way to receive information.
Please read these terms carefully before using the company’s products:
- The ownership of the products and services of the company is owned by the company. If users use this service or complete the registration process, it means that the users accept all these service terms.
- Users should provide real personal information. If the personal information provided is not accurate, the company will not responsible for the inaccuracy data analyzed based on the inaccurate information.
3, if the user writes data to HealthKit applications allowing H Band, H Band will end device data synchronization in App, the number of steps, calories, distance and sleep synchronization to HealthKit, H Band will not get any personal data apple health applications.
- Responsibility of exemption
The contents of the company's products are for reference only, and the company reserve the right to change the contents of the products.
The company does not undertake the direct or indirect damage caused by the content of the company's products. Please consult your doctor if you have any physical discomfort. The contents of the company's products are only used as a general reference. It may not be appropriate for a particular user, especially for
(1) People with a history of heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, high blood fat, diabetes, asthma, and other circulatory and respiratory diseases.
(2) The company assumes no liability to improper intake of food, weight loss or weight gain, fainting, malnutrition or other consequences caused by consumption of calories after wearing the bracelet of the company.
(3) Although sport bracelet can monitor heart rate, sleep quality, exercise capacity and so on, it cannot be used for any medical use. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise and diet plan.
- Privacy terms
We promise to protect the privacy of visitors and users. The following privacy terms are outlined about our processing of the information, and how to use the information, just in order to provide better service for you:
(1) Why do we collect and process your personal information
We collect your personal information and physiological parameters to monitor the changes of your physiological parameters, and to inform you and the person you want to share about the change in time.
(2) Ownership and usage right of data
All physiological parameter data and the related information detected by the product belong to the company. These data will be stored in the company's database. The company has the obligation to properly keep all user data. However, the company has no responsibility for the data loss and disclosure due to abnormal factors (e.g., hacker attacks, natural disasters, etc.) or user's personal reasons. The company has the right to use, analyze and process all the relevant data of the user. Without authorized by the company, the user has no right to use the original data of all physiological parameters detected by the product as a commercial use. Otherwise, the company will be held responsible for the legal responsibility of the relevant personnel.
(3) Your rights
When you register as a user, the company will collect your mobile phone number and some personal information, you can synchronize access to your personal account information and also can be provided all App services information.
We appreciate your interest in Flagfit. The protection of your privacy is a particularly high priority for our business. For that reason we have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure that we as well as our partners and external service providers observe the rules of data protection. Nevertheless, we draw your attention to the fact that the transmission of data on the internet may involve security holes and cannot be fully protected from access by third parties. We treat your personal data as confidential and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to our company.
- 1 General Information
- 2 Personal data we collect
- the type and version of your browser,
- the operating system,
- the previous that linked to our website (referrer URL),
- the webpages visited on our site,
- the date and time of your visit,
- as well as your IP address.
We do not use this data to draw any conclusions about you. This information is needed in order to deliver the content of our website correctly, optimize the content and advertisement of our website, ensure the long-term viability of our information technology systems and website technology, and provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for criminal prosecution in case of a cyber attack. The anonymous data of the server log files are stored separately from all personal data provided by you.
Our website uses transient cookies and persistent. Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. Transient cookies include session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can also delete cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time. In addition, you can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We point out, that as a result, you may not be able to use all features of our website.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through our site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. refer to this information as “Order Information”.
- 3 How we use your personal information
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through our site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and / or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you; Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- 4 Sharing your personal information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
We use Shopify to power our online store - you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
(2) Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our site - you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We also use MailChimp to send our newsletter to our subscribers - you can read more about how MailChimp uses your Personal Information here: http://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- 5 Behavioral Advertising
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work. You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
- 6 Changes
- 7 Contact Us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com .
We expect you to read and confirm that you fully understand what is stated in this policy before using our products and / or services.
When we use your personal information for other purposes not set forth in this policy, or when information collected for a specific purpose is used for other purposes, your consent will be sought in advance by your unsolicited check.
Please note that all personal information you provide when you use our products and / or services will continue to authorize us to use them for the duration of your use of our products and / or services, unless you delete or refuse to collect them from us through system settings. When you log out of your account, we will stop using and delete your personal information.
1.The range of personal information that you authorize us to collect:
Personal information refers to information that can be recorded electronically or otherwise, individually or in combination with other information, to identify a particular natural person or to reflect the activities of a particular natural person.
The personal information covered in this policy includes: basic information (including personal name, birthday, gender, address, personal phone number, email address); Email address and password, password, password protection answers related to the foregoing; personal property information (transaction and consumption records, as well as virtual property information such as scales, coupons, etc.); contacts; personal device information; personal location information (including itinerary information, accurate location information, accommodation information, latitude and longitude, etc.) ； Personal health information (activity energy, sleep analysis, physical training, heart rate, weight, height, steps, walking distance, cycling distance , etc.).
- We may use the information collected during the process of providing services to you for the following purposes:
(1) to provide you with services;
(2) when we provide our services, for authentication, customer service, security, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup purposes to ensure the security of the products and services we provide to you;
(3) help us to design new services and improve our existing services;
(4) to give us a better understanding of how you access and use our services to respond specifically to your individual needs, such as language settings, location settings, personalized help services and instructions, or to respond to you and other users in other ways ;
(5) to provide you with more relevant ads to replace the general advertising;
(6) to assess and improve the effectiveness of advertising and other promotional and promotional activities in our services;
(7) Software certification or management software upgrade;
(8) Allow you to participate in surveys about our products and services.
In order for you to have a better experience, improve our services, or other uses you agree to, we may use the information collected through one of the Services through information or in a personalized manner for our other services, subject to relevant laws and regulations . For example, the information collected when you use one of our services may be used in another service to provide you with specific content or to show you information that is not universally pushed to you.If we provide the appropriate options in the relevant services, you may also authorize us to use the information provided and stored by the Service for our other services.
- We will not share your personal information with any company, organization or individual other than us, except in the following cases:
(1) obtain your express consent or authorization in advance;
(2) Provide it in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, the requirements of legal procedures, mandatory administrative or judicial requirements;
(3) To the extent permitted by law and regulation, it is necessary to provide it in order to protect the public interest, property or safety of our products, our affiliates or partners, you or other users or society from harm;
(4) Only by sharing your information can we realize the core functions of our products and / or services or provide the services you need;
(5) at your request for your handling of disputes or disputes with others;
(6) in accordance with the relevant agreements signed with you or other legal documents provided;
(7) Use on the basis of the social and public interests in accordance with laws and regulations.
4.How to protect and protect your personal information together
(1) We attach great importance to the security of personal information and take all reasonable and feasible data security technical measures to protect your personal information.
(2) The Internet environment is not 100% secure and we will do our best to ensure or warrant the security of any information you send to us.If our physical, technical, or administrative protection facilities are damaged, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, alteration, or destruction of information, resulting in damage to your legitimate rights and interests, we will be liable accordingly.
(3) If you have any questions about the protection of our personal information, you can contact us through the contact details of this website.If you find that your personal information is leaked, especially your account password and personal information, please contact us immediately so that we can take appropriate measures.
- Minors use our services
1. information collected through third-party services (including any third-party websites) accessed through our services;
2. Information collected through other companies or agencies that advertise on our services.
3. If you are using an Apple device such as an Apple phone or iPad, in order to calculate your motion data, we will receive and send your motion data from Apple Healthkit with your authorization. We \ 'll read your height, weight, and gender data from Healthkit, while your steps, walking distance, activity energy, ride distance, and sleep analysis data generated in this APP will be written to Apple \' s Healthkit.Any data obtained through Healthkit will not be shared or sold to any third-party company, nor will the information we obtain from Healthkit be used for commercial, marketing, and other commercial purposes.
DATA COLLECTED BY YOUR DEVICE
Your device collects data to estimate various parameters such as the number of steps you take, the distance you have traveled, the number of calories burned, your weight, your heart rate, your sleep phases, your activity minutes and your location. The data collected varies depending on the device you are using.
When you access or use the application, we receive certain usage data. This includes information about your interactions with the app, when you create or sign in to your account, when you pair your NeSs device to your account, or when you open an app on your NeSs device or you interact with it.
We also collect data about the devices and computers you use to access your account, including IP addresses, browser type, language, operating system, NeSs device information or portable device (including the application and device identifiers), the reference web page, the pages visited, the location (depending on the authorizations you have granted us), and cookie information.
COMMUNICATE WITH YOU
We use your information when necessary to send you NeSs product notifications and respond to you when you contact us. We also use your information to notify you of new features or products that we think may be of interest to you. You can control commercial communications and most notifications relating to our services by logging into your account or by writing to us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROMOTE SAFETY AND SECURITY
We use the information we collect to promote the safety and security of our services, our users, and third parties. For example, we may use this information to authenticate users, facilitate secure payments, protect them from fraud and abuse, respond to a legal request or complaint, conduct audits, and enforce our terms and conditions.
HOW THE INFORMATION IS SHARED
We never sell the personal data of our users. We do not share your personal information except in the limited circumstances described above. Your personal data is stored in Switzerland on partner servers based in Switzerland.
FOR LEGAL REASON OR TO PREVENT DAMAGE
We may preserve or disclose information about you to comply with any law, regulation, legal process, or request from public authorities; to assert legal rights or defend us against legal claims; or to prevent, detect or investigate any illegal activity, fraud, abuse, violation of our terms, or threat to the security of services or the physical security of any person.
Our policy is to notify you of any legal process that seeks access to your information, such as search warrants, court orders, or subpoenas, unless we are prohibited by law from doing so. In cases where a court decision specifies a period of non-disclosure, we send a deferred notification after the expiration of the period of non-disclosure. Exceptions to our notification policy include emergency or counterproductive situations, for example in the event of an emergency involving death or serious bodily harm to a person.
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, we will continue to take steps to protect the confidentiality of personal information, and we will notify affected users before any personal information is transferred to new entity.
YOUR ACCESS AND CONTROL RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have my account and tools to access and control your personal data, as described below, regardless of where you live. If you reside in certain countries, you may have a number of legal rights with respect to your information, rights which you can exercise through my account and tools, as set out below.
Access to data and export of data. By logging into my account , you can access most of your personal information. Modification and deletion of data. In my account , you have the possibility to modify and delete your personal information. For example, you can modify or delete the data you provided to create your profile and delete your account if you wish.
If you choose to delete your account, please be aware that even if most of your information will be deleted from our partner within 30 days, it may take up to 90 days to delete all of your information, like the data stored on your NeSs device.
CONSERVATION OF DATA
We keep your account information, such as your name, email address and password, for as long as your account exists, because we need it to operate it. Our partners keep other information, such as your exercise or activity data, until you use my account or the tools to delete the data or your account, as we use this data to provide you with your statistics. personal and other aspects inherent in the application. SWISSNESS Horlogère-Uldry (NeSs) does not store information about you and your use of our partner applications. SWISSNESS Horlogère-Uldry (NeSs) retains the data inherent in your account for as long as necessary for the legitimate interests of our company, for legal reasons or to prevent damage, as described above.
THIRD PARTY ANALYSIS AND ADVERTISING SERVICES
If you live in the European Economic Area (EEA), the United Kingdom (UK) or Switzerland, please see these additional privacy disclosures under the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") European.
YOUR DATA MANAGER
SWISSNESS Horlogère-Uldry, a Swiss company, is your data controller for the data delivered on the NeSs.watch site.
HEALTH AND OTHER SPECIAL CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
OUR LEGAL FOUNDATIONS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
For personal data subject to the GDPR, we rely on several legal bases to process the data, including:
- When you have given your consent, which you can withdraw at any time using my account
- When processing is necessary to execute a contract with you, such as the GTC
- Our legitimate business interests, such as improving, customizing and developing our services, marketing new products and features that may be of interest, and promoting safety
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
In addition to the various controls that we offer, in certain circumstances, you can configure in the application of your device to share or not certain data. Under the GDPR, you have a general right to object to the use of your information for direct marketing purposes. Please note that you can choose to delete your account at any time.
If you need further assistance regarding your rights, please contact our data protection officer at the following address: email@example.com and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
MODIFICATIONS TO THIS POLICY
We will notify you prior to any material changes to this policy and give you the opportunity to review the amended policy before deciding whether you want to continue using our products.
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this policy, or if you need to exercise your privacy rights, please contact us at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact us at:
SWISSNESS Horlogère-Uldry, att. de NeSs, Chemin des Maladières 22, 2022 Bevaix, SWITZERLAND